We hope this message finds you and your family healthy as the COVID-19 coronavirus impacts all of us. We are open to serve our patients and community. The health and safety of our patients is our highest priority; therefore, we are taking these additional steps to ensure your safety:
- If you do have flu-like symptoms, or a fever, please call and we will reschedule your appointment
- You will notice some changes when you come into our office. My staff and I are wearing masks at all times; the kids play area has been packed away; we are using two separate rooms for therapies: we consistently wipe down counter tops, credit card machine, doorknobs, bathroom, and treatment tables with disinfectant.
- Appointments are intentionally scheduled further apart to avoid physical contact with others.
You can schedule your appointment online, call, or text the office. We ask new patients to contact us to schedule if you don’t see much availability online.
Our current hours:
- Mon. CLOSED
- Tue. 9:30am - 12:30pm & 3:30pm - 6:30pm
- Wed. 9:30am - 12:30pm & 3:30pm - 6:30pm
- Thu. 11:00am - 2:00pm
- Fri. 9:30am - 12:30pm & 3:30pm - 6:30pm
- Sat. 9:00am - 1:00pm
- Sun. CLOSED
If you have an emergency, please leave a message. We will be monitoring our messages and get back to you ASAP.
As everyone takes action to reduce the spread of COVID-19, I want to remind you of the importance of taking care of your immune system. Physical distancing and washing your hands are important, but let's not forget that a strong immune system is critical for protecting your body. We all need to focus on proper nutrition, staying active, sleep, and stress management to maintain our health. If you need any supplements, we still have in stock Multi-vitamins, Vitamin D3, Fish Oil, and Probiotics.
Most importantly, remember you are not alone. We are all facing similar challenges right now, and we will get through them together. I am confident our community will emerge from this stronger than ever. Until then, please know I am here to support you on your wellness journey.
Stay safe and be well.
Dr. Stephanie Pittenger Hoffman Estates Chiropractor | Balanced Care Chiropractic | 847-466-5157 2500 W. Higgins, Suite 965 Hoffman Estates, IL 60169